About Mind/Body Consultant Services & Protocols
Benefits of Mind/Body Healthcare
Mind/Body Healthcare interventions and counseling services, when used in tandem with traditional medical treatments have resulted in significantly improved health and dramatically reduced expenditures for traditional healthcare services. Recent medical follow-up studies conducted at the Mind/Body Medical Clinic at Harvard University demonstrated:
- HMO patients had a 50% reduction in visits to their HMO.
- Eighty percent of hypertensive patients were able to lower their blood pressure and decrease their medications.
- Chronic pain patients reduced their physician visits by 36%.
- One hundred percent of insomnia patients reported improved sleep and 90 percent reduced, or eliminated the use of sleep medications.
- Women with severe PMS experienced a 57 percent reduction in physical and psychological symptoms.
- Cancer patients lived twice as long on average as those not participating in mind/body programs.
- Patients with HIV disease experienced a significant reduction in related symptoms.
- Previously infertile women reported a 35 percent conception rate.
- Anxiety and depression normalized for most participants and were maintained 6 months post-program.
For more information regarding our Mind/Body Programs, please contact us.
About Our Mind/Body Healthcare Services >>